Friday, March 25, 2011

Fundies: The underwear for two

This is easily one of my favorite inventions ever! The Fundies are "twice as fun", according to the producer, but since "half the fun is getting in them", I have serious doubts about just how fun these Fundies actually are. I wonder if the other half of fun is getting out of them again?

If you're a man and think "hey, this will spice up things home between me and my wife," think again. Take this review, for example: “to hell with fundies. my husband got them for me on our fifth anniversary and i was soooo angry i refused to let him sleep with me for a week and my damn husband filed for a divorce!!!!!!!!!! I would give them a 0 on the rating chart if i could.DONT BUY FUNDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” My advice: Stick with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...